<body>
Saturday, April 21, 2007
IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY! -jumps for joy. I can finally just laze around my room, blast 98.7FM over the radio, do conditioning exercises and just chill out.

Okay, I've decided that Friday shall be the day when I'll do hardcore mugging in the library with jiawen after school (3+++) GET WELL SOON JIAWEN! sniffling throughout our mugging session this afternoon. Poor girl, hasn't fully recovered since class adventure camp :( stupid flu bug. TAN JIANRONG! You also okay! If I see your legs moving at more than 5km/hr around the track, I'll be forced to tie you to a pillar -.-" remember that I still need a k2 partner for women's open okay! hahahah! ohyeaa... and maybe you can try wearing socks when you sleep! They prevent calf cramps from occurring so often! yep, wear those long football socks or something. mmhmm

alrights, I'm going to attempt reading my chem bonding notes again. gahhhh. jiayou everyone.

water training tmrw!
2:12 pm

PROFILE

berniceheng
28.11.1990
lovesGOD
Raffles Junior College
08S03N
rjROW

LINKS
PHOTO ALBUM!
andrea amanda leong athena barry candice cheryl cheah clara deborah eliza gabrielle garene geneve geraldine geriyeong germaineyap greg hannah hb heidi huiyi ivan tham j1 guys' canoeing j2guys' canoeing jac jianrong joohui juanmin jukhuan kaiqi kalya kara ann katrina kevin quah kor lighthouse mandy michael michelle ng minqi muddy natalia natalie nattay pan peiqi peishan prabs seet teng richard shawna sherrie shihui soolin tammy vic vivian xinyi jie yangyang yannie yilin yishan yufang yunhui zheng ning zhixian zishan
tag



"Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe" -philippians 2:14-15


credits

IMAGE:
FD, gettyimages
BRUSHES: moargh, FM
LAYOUT: love-inROME